By making any Booking to stay with us you agree to accept the following Booking Terms and Conditions of Stay.
- Bookings are made when we have confirmed your reservation and received an agreed payment as a deposit. Payment should normally be by an accepted credit or debit card via Opayo.
- A deposit of 20% of the total cost is payable at the time of Booking. This fee includes an admin fee of £25 which covers the costs of reserving your holiday and is non-refundable unless we subsequently cannot provide your chosen cottage.
- The full cost of the stay less the deposit is due 6 weeks before arrival at the latest.
- The price includes linen, towels, energy, water, welcome pack and a starter pack of logs for the fire pits
Arrival and departure
- Check-in times are from 17.00; checkout time is 9.00a.m.
- Times outside of these may be agreed with us prior to arrival or during your stay but cannot be guaranteed.
- A late check-out for whatever reason, unless previously agreed, will be subject to an extra charge of £60 per hour or part hour as this affects the servicing of the cottage for the next guest.
- In the event you may not be able to vacate the property and we agree you can stay, you will be liable for the full costs of the normal booking periods for the property and you will indemnify us for losses arising from claims from guests with bookings for the property that need to be cancelled or amended.
Cancellations and Amendments
- To amend or cancel your Booking, call us on 07492679538, or email email@example.com
- It is strongly advised that you have adequate travel insurance for unexpected events that could affect your holiday.
- If you cancel your booking before 6 weeks of your arrival date, we will refund any payments made, less the non-refundable booking fee.
- If you wish to amend your booking before 6 weeks of your arrival date, we will normally allow deferment within 12 months of the original booking date, subject to availability and any price change. Any payments made will be held as part payment for that stay.
- If you cancel or amend your confirmed booking within 6 weeks of the arrival date we will try and re-let the accommodation. Whatever the outcome we will normally charge for any losses arising from the cancellation up to the full value of the original booking.
Our right to terminate your stay
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in what we consider as unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to us, our neighbours or other guests; or you breach any Booking Conditions or Conditions of Stay.
- Our total liability to you is limited to the value of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
- We do not accept liability for any accident or loss from your car while on our premises, or the loss of valuables while left in the cottage.
- We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss. For clarification this includes damage other than normal wear and tear and also includes damage to mattresses and any extra cleaning due to failure to comply with the Conditions of Stay.
Conditions of Stay
These conditions of any stay with us are applicable to all guests, whether the booking is made direct with us or through an Agent.
We have the following general conditions of stay to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of all our guests.
- There is STRICTLY no smoking while inside the cottage at any time. We will terminate your booking without notice and without being liable for any refund or compensation and we will charge a special cleaning surcharge of £100 if you smoke while you are anywhere inside the cottage or there is a smell of smoke inside the cottage on your departure.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are accepted in Gamekeeper’s Cottage only.
- The quiet and peaceful ambiance of our properties are very important to us and our neighbours in such a quiet village and therefore guests must not make any, what we deem as, unreasonable noise in particular between 22.00 and 08.00
- The cottage must be left reasonably clean and tidy. Any requirement for additional and what we deem as unreasonable cleaning will be subject to an extra charge.
- Food must be removed and disposed of and all waste bins emptied in to the general bins provided by the front door.
- Any breakages or damage should be reported to the owners at the earliest possible time allowing alternatives to be purchased or repairs made prior to the arrival of subsequent guests. This may be charged at cost, at our discretion.
- There is parking for a maximum of 2 cars parked considerately and in tandem for Gamekeeper’s Cottage and 2 small/medium sized, or 1 large sized, car for Gardener’s Cottage. Extra spaces can sometimes be arranged with prior notice. No commercial or camper vans are allowed.
- We do not have facilities to charge electric vehicles, and an extension lead out of the cottage window will not be accepted.
- Any visitors to guests should be limited to 4 people per cottage with prior notice, between 10am and 10pm and limited to 3 hours per visit. Pets are not accepted. This to protect the privacy and seclusion for other guests, and residential neighbours.
- Gas canisters or other flammable fuels must not be stored within the cottage.
- In the event that we need to close the cottage for whatever reason prior to your arrival we will offer you a holiday deferment or a credit note or a full refund.
- If we need to close the cottage during your stay, we will refund you the pro-rata rate for the period remaining.
- We will not be liable for any other costs whatsoever arising from this action.